Tuesday, October 27, 2009




"How much is too much" is hosting a challenge on there blog http://www.hmitm.blogspot.com/ Here is my attempt at the challenge which was to use 10 journal tags on a layout. I actually used 13 giving the season :) This was an extra challenge for me as I am going through old scrapbooks and redoing some of the pages that I was not too happy with. Those pages were created before there were alot of supplies out there available. Also, I used to crop my photos so small and use all my different fancy edge scissors. So,,, I am trying to use those actual photos rather than just waste and reprint photos since I do not have it in me to throw the small cropped ones away!!




1 comment:

  1. fantastic so colourful thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete