Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Blogging here I come!

Here it is, my first attempt at a blog! yikes! My name is Liz, my friends sometimes call me Dizzy Lizzy as I am pretty Dizzy alright. I am married to a wonderful man named Erick and have 2 amazing children: Celica (14) and Alex (11). A year ago one of my dreams came true and I opened my very own Scrapbook and Paper Crafting Store in downtown Winchester, KY. This has been a very blessed and wonderful year so far and I am looking forward to many more to come! I feel very blessed to be able to help others create their own cherished keepsakes. I love meeting new people and love to chat away with my customers so beware, I might just talk your ear off if you come by to visit!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz, welcome to blogging! Thans for stopping over to my little blog. xo, suzy

    ReplyDelete